Position: Office Executive (Female)
- Maintain all files, documents, and reports in a very professional and organized way
- Maintain database of all important phone number, e-mail address and contact address of important persons, organizations.
- Dealing with telephone inquiries, mail, invitation letters, and requests, including occasional out-of-hours calls by mobile phone
- Check e-mails of Chairman and send replies as per directive.
- Doing Research as per instruction and Prepare Reports
- Manage multiple assignments as assigned by the Chairman related to a diverse line of business, community and personal interest.
- Maintain business and private correspondence and coordinate the smooth operations of Chairman’s office.
- Coordinate Business Meetings, Calendar, Travel, and Schedule arrangements for the Chairman.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Initiating & follow-up actions on pending important issues.
- Attend meeting with Chairman & take notes on the discussion, prepare meeting minutes.
- Attending meeting with Chairman in the office or any other places.
- Any other task assign by Chairman.
- Overall responsible for day-to-day Secretarial Jobs at Chairman’s desk with dignity & maintain proper confidentiality.
- Drafting letter, memo, proposals, speech etc. as per the instruction of the Chairman.
- Arrange VISA; air Ticket, Hotel booking in the event of an overseas business trip of the Chairman.
Educational Requirments: HSC
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Management, Customer Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Real Estate
Additional job requirements:
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Candidates who live in Lalmatia or Near Lalmatia will get preference.
- Must be dynamic, smart, patient, good looking & punctual.
Job Status: Part-Time, Full-Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Dhaka (Dhanmondi)
Last Date of Application: 20 March 2019
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply online through bdjobs.com