Job Title: Junior Trainer English
- Developing class by class lecture plan on spoken ability targeting the Hospitality & Tourism sector.
- Conducting daily individual practice session for the students, Group has spoken Practice, Group Debate, situational spoken capability testing giving specific situational cases etc.
- Ensuring each student get sufficient time for speaking in every class.
- Measuring daily, a weekly and monthly assessment of student progress.
- Grading students in terms of spoken ability in cardinal order at the end of each session
- Ensure students are performing their home assignments
- Ensuring vocabulary practice for students (targeting specifically Hospitality and Tourism sector) vocabulary games during class hour.
- Use of Dictionary while taking classes
- Ensuring the lesson plan and class mechanism is easy and interesting enough and can be conceivable by the students.
- Ensuring the use of projector during the training session and help students to learn common conversation and vocabulary with the help of pictures/images.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English
- At least 1 year(s)
Additional job requirements:
- At least 1 year in spoken English teaching. However, for excellent spoken ability and creative mindset, the experience issue can be considered
- Strong command in English language, fluent in spoken English and experience in teaching English language course related to Hospitality and Tourism sector.
- Outstanding spoken capability
- Prior experience in teaching English spoken or in any reputed public or private Training Institutes or Language coaching centers
- IELTS certification will get preference
Age Range: Any Age
Salary Range: Negotiable
- As per organization policy
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Last Date of Application: 06 April 2019
How to Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here