Position: Front Desk Executive
- Welcome our potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Deliver appropriate presentations on products and services to the clients.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Researching and recommending new opportunities
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service and communication.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Cooperate sales team and clients with new offers and product launches
- To maintain relationships with the existing as well as new clients
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
- Pharmacy/ business administration or hospitality management is preferred.
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting Data Entry, Face-to-Face Customer Support, Call Centre Supervision/ Management, QC (Quality Control) of Customer Service, Counseling, Customer Care
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
Additional job requirements:
- Age 19 to 33 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Experience in sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication skill
- Good looking, smart and intelligent
- experience as a Proven Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Word
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- only female candidates are allowed to apply
Job Status: Part-Time
Salary Range: Tk. 10000 – 14000 (Monthly)
Job Location: Dhaka
Last Date of Application: 28 March 2019
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply online through bdjobs.com